Nanocellulose - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the global nanocellulose market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 19.5% by 2022. The factors driving the market include rising requirement for sustainable products with better material science and emerging inventive nanocellulose applications. An additional factor that contributes to the impressive growth of nanocellulose market is the ability and structure of nanocellulose. However, low consumer awareness and shortage of commercial scale machineries and tools are the major restraints inhibiting the market growth.
Nanocellulose market is growing by the increasing demand for the end-user industries. Nano-fibrillated cellulose segment commanded the largest share of more than 40% of the global market in 2015 followed by nano-crystalline cellulose segment. Nano-crystalline cellulose market is strongly driven by its wide usage in packaging industry that exhibits its most demand. The strong economies such as Europe and North America are expected to preserve their top positions during the forecast period led by the demand for nanocellulose.
Some of the key players in the market include American Process Inc., Axcelon Biopolymers Corporation, Borregard ASA, CelluForce Inc., Diacel Finechem Ltd., FPInnovations, Innventia AB, J. Rettenmaire & Sohne Gmbh (JRS), Kruger Inc., Melodea Ltd., NanoQuebec, Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd., Oji Holdings Corporation, OMYA Canada Inc., Sappi Ltd., Stora Enso Oyj, UPM-Kymmene Oyj, and VTT Technical Research Center.
• Bacterial Nanocellulose (BNC)
o Bacterial Cellulose
o Microbial Cellulose
• Nanocrystalline Cellulose/Cellulose Nanocrystals (NCC/CNC)
o Rodlike Cellulose Microcrystals
o Cellulose Nanocrystals
• Microfibrilated & Nanofibrillated Cellulose (MFC & NFC)
o Nanofibrillated Cellulose
• Other Products
• Paints and Coatings
• Biomedical & Pharmaceutical
• Oil Spills
• Composites & Packaging
• Pulp & Paper
• Electronics & Sensors
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Paints & Coatings
• Personal Care
• Paper Processing
• Food & Beverages
• Oil & Gas
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.