NGS in Agrigenomics - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global NGS in Agrigenomics Market is accounted for $1,097.48 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $3,242.21 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 14.5% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are growing population and rising concerns regarding food security. However, stringent regulatory norms are the restraining factors for the growth of the market.
Agrigenomics refers to the application of genomics in the agriculture industry to enhance the productivity and sustainability of crops and livestock. It is being widely utilized to understand the complicated genomes of crops as well as livestock. Next-generation sequencing (NGS) helps farmers, breeders, and researchers in identifying the genetic sequences which can be used to determine desirable traits and make better breeding decisions.
By application, the livestock segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period because of the need to develop a reference genome sequence to develop future tools for analysis of genetic traits in various animals. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the growing requirement of food for the increasing population of major developing economies.
Some of the key players in NGS in Agrigenomics Market include Neogen Corporation, GENOME LIFE SCIENCES, Arbor Biosciences, Eurofins Scientific, 10x Genomics, Biogenetic Services Inc, Array Gen Technology Pvt Ltd, Illumina Inc, NuGen Technologies Inc, Agrigenomics Inc, Agrigenome, LGC Limited, QTLomics Technologies Pvt Ltd, GALSEQ SRL VIA ITALIA, and Pacific Biosciences of California Inc.
• Kits and Consumables
Sequencing Kits Technologies Covered:
• PacBio Sequencers
• Illumina Hi Seq Family
• Oxford Nanopore Sequencing
• Other Sequencing Technologies
• Marker Assisted Selection (MAS)
• DNA/RNA Sequencing
• DNA Extraction and Purification
• Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) Trait Purity
• Food and Beverage
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.