Offshore Wind Turbines - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Offshore Wind Turbines Market is accounted for $37,841.09 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $82,303.13 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 10.2% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are introduction of climate change policies, efforts to reduce the use of fossil fuels, and investments in renewable energy sector. However, adoption of alternative clean energy souces is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Offshore wind turbines are set up in water bodies and are used for harvesting wind energy by. Due to the higher velocities of wind in offshore locations, these wind turbines ensure greater power delivery than their onshore counterparts.
By foundation type, the floating foundation segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period because it can be installed and maintained at a relatively lower cost. On the basis of geography, Europe is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the favourable government initiatives in the region.
Some of the key players in Offshore Wind Turbines Market include GE Wind Energy, Siemens Wind Power, Hitachi Ltd, Upwind Solutions Inc, Guodian United Power Technology Company Ltd, Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Senvion SA, Suzlon Group, Nordex S.E., Gamesa Corporacion Technologica SA, Envision Energy Limited, Enercon GmbH, and Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technologies Co Ltd.
• Upto 1 MW
• 1-3 MW
• 3-5 MW
• Above 5 MW
Foundation Types Covered:
• Floating Foundation
• Fixed Foundation
• Deep Water
• Shallow Water
• Transient Water
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.