Ophthalmic Lasers - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Ophthalmic Lasers Market is accounted for $1033.26 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $1821.19 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. Rapid growth in the geriatric population, increasing initiatives to control visual impairments, increasing incidence of ocular diseases such as glaucoma, age-related macular degeneration, and refractive errors are some of the key factors influence market growth. However, huge cost of equipment and therapy is restraining the market growth.
Ophthalmology is a branch of medical science which deals with complications related to eyeball and orbit. Ophthalmic lasers are used for treatment of wide range of eye problems. Patients prefer ophthalmic lasers treatment due to pain-free procedures and easy availability on an outpatient basis. Ophthalmic laser systems consist of a cooling system, laser cavity, laser pump, and the laser module.
Based on Product, Excimer Lasers segment is likely to have a huge demand during the forecast period due to high adoption by healthcare facilities for refractive errors treatment. These lasers have a high-power ultraviolet output which is making it useful for surgery. By Geography, North America region is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to prevalence of chronic diseases and rising healthcare expenditure in the U.S.
Some of the key players profiled in the Ophthalmic Lasers Market include Abbott Medical Optics, Inc, Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Topcon Corporation, Iridex Corporation, Lumenis Ltd, Alcon Laboratories, Inc, Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, Ellex Medical Lasers Limited, Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG, Nidek Co., Limited, Quantel Medical, LightMed, Schwind eye tech solutions, Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision Inc, and Newport Corporation.
• Argon Lasers
• Cyclodiode Laser
• Diode Lasers
• Excimer Lasers
• Femtosecond Lasers
• Neodymium-doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet (Nd: YAG) Laser
• Other Products
• Photocoagulation Lasers
• Photodisruption Lasers
• Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty
• Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
• Corneal and Cataract Surgery
• Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment
• Glaucoma Treatment
• Refractive Error Correction
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Specialty Clinics and Ambulatory Surgery Centers
• Eye Clinics
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.