Optical Network Hardware - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Optical Network Hardware Market is accounted for $18.39 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $59.88 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 15.9% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing use of cloud services, rising demand for connected virtual devices, and demand for high bandwidth services. However, the lack of infrastructure is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Optical networking is a technique which carries digital data through light waves over fiber optic cables. It makes use of optical fiber cables as the principal communication source for converting data and passing data as light pulses between sender and receiver nodes.
By equipment, the wavelength division multiplexing (WDM) segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as it provides full-duplex transmission along with high security. Based on geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period owing to the growing adoption of optical transport network systems in the region.
Some of the key players in Optical Network Hardware Market include Nokia Corp, Huawei Investment & Holding Co Ltd, Cisco Systems Inc, TE Connectivity Ltd, Fujitsu Ltd, ALE International, Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Juniper Networks Inc, ZTE Corp, and NEC Corp.
• Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH) or Synchronous Optical Networking (SONET)
• Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM)
• Fiber Optic Network
• Smart Cities
• Broadband Infrastructure
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.