Organic and Natural Tampons - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Organic and Natural Tampons Market is accounted for $595.5 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $1,347.7 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period. The market is propelling due to the rising prevalence of urinary tract infections, and increasing awareness about menstrual hygiene and increasing demand for tampons by working women. However, the presence of substitutes or the alternative products, and the possibilities for Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) are restraining the market.
Tampons are feminine wardrobe hygiene product, where the motto is to absorb the menstrual flow in women, by inserting them into the vagina during menstruation. After insertion of the product, it soaks all the menstrual blood.
By odour, fragrances can be comprised of allergens, sensitizers and phthalates (a class of chemicals that has been linked to hormone disruption), which can affect development and fertility. The ingredients that are used in the fragrance products contain may toxic chemicals that may result in many serious infections and complications.
North America is set to dominate the market due to the changing lifestyle of women, and rising awareness about health among women. In addition, having the well developed nations in the region are in turn leading to availability of best materials and making women informed and understand etc.
Some of the key players in the Organic and Natural Tampons market are TOM ORGANIC, Lola, Maxim Hygiene, Natracare, Nutraceutical, Time of the Month, The Honest Company, Seventh Generation, Organyc, OI The Organic Initiative, BON, and Veeda USA.
• Super-Plus Tampons (12-15g)
• Super Tampons (9-12g)
• Regular Tampons (6-9g)
• Junior Tampons
• Cardboard Applicator
• Digital Tampon
• Plastic Applicator
• Other Types
• Non-Fragrance Based
• Fragrance Based
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Online Channel
• Retail Channel
End Users Covered:
• <18 Ages
• 18-30 Ages
• >30 Ages
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.