Pad-Mounted Switchgear - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Pad-Mounted Switchgear Market is accounted for $5.20 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $9.17 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. While the factors like increasing development in T&D infrastructure and need for upgrading the aging power infrastructure are driving the growth of the market. However, high installation cost is hampering the market growth.
A padmount or pad-mounted transformer is a ground mounted electric power delivery transformer in a locked steel cabinet mounted on an existing pad. Since all energized connection points are securely enclosed in a grounded metal housing, a padmount transformer can be installed in places that do not have room for a fenced enclosure.
Based on Standard, IEC segment is likely to have a huge demand due to increasing adoption of pad-mounted switchgears can be attributed to stringent regulations and requirements to meet network reliability and stability demands. By geography, Europe is likely to have a huge demand due growing demand for underground distribution and its preference for the overhead lines in many parts of the region are the driving factors for the growth of pad-mounted switchgear market.
Some of the key players in Global Pad-Mounted Switchgear market include ABB, AZZ, Beijing Kylin Power & Technology, Eaton, Electronic & Electrical Industries Corporation, Entec, Federal Pacific, G&W Electric, Hubbell, KDM Steel, Park Detroit, Powell, S&C Electric, Scott Engineering, Switchgear Power Systems, Tiepco and Trayer Switchgear.
• Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
• International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC)
• Solid Dielectric
• Gas Insulated
• Air Insulated
• 15–25 kV
• 25–38 kV
• Above 35 kV
• Up to 15 kV
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.