Personal Care Encapsulation Materials - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Personal Care Encapsulation Materials market is expected to grow from $XX million in 2016 to reach $XX million by 2023 with a CAGR of XX%. Personal care encapsulation materials are used in soaps, wrinkle creams, color cosmetics, shower gels and others. Increase in demand for cosmetics, high standards of living, strong branding and publicity campaigns for color cosmetics and rapidly increasing aging population are some of the reasons behind the favorable growth of market. Furthermore, rising demand for functional ingredients, organic, natural products will provide a significant growth opportunity for the market over the forecast period.
Based on application, color cosmetics segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR due to changing lifestyle and substantial demand for natural and organic cosmetic products. Asia Pacific is projected to dominate the global market due to rising use of polymer ingredients and surfactants by the consumers in this region.
Some of the key players in global Personal Care Encapsulation Materials market include Sumitomo Corporation, Lambson Ltd, Durae Corporation, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, AB Specialty Silicones, BASF SE, Korea Particle Technology Inc., Biogenoci Co. Ltd. and Chongqing Pellets.
• Wrinkle Creams
• Shower & Bath Gels
• Color Cosmetics
• Aromatherapy Material Types
• Other Applications
Material Types Covered:
• Synthetic Polymers
o Polyvinyl Alcohol
o Acrylic Polymers
o Poly (vinylpyrrolidone)
o Soy Proteins
• Other Material Types
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.