Polyacrylamide - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Polyacrylamide market is estimated at $4.5 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $8.1 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 8.7% from 2015 to 2022. Rising environmental issues for waste water handling, increase in demand for coagulants and flocculants and growing shale gas production are the factors driving the market growth in the upcoming years. Some of the polyamides may cause health hazards which led the Government of some countries to impose strict regulations regarding their use, which is a restraining factor for the growth of polyacrylamide market. Improvement of bio-based acrylamide at reasonable prices is a key opportunity for the companies in market.
Water treatment segment dominated the market, accounting for more than 25% of the overall revenue in 2015. Instant demand for portable water in emerging economies including India is expected to augment industry expansion. Asia Pacific accounted more than 65% of the global market share, making it the largest market in 2015, and will witness significant growth owing to water treatment, oil & gas production, and mining primarily in China, India and Japan. Increasing population with developments in the infrastructure has resulted in an increasing demand for water, which will fuel growth of the market. Increasing release of impure water from different industries to which polymers are used for the treatment of water is expected to boost demand for polyacrylamide over the projected period.
Some of the key players in the market are SNF Group, BASF SE, Zhejiang Xinyong Biochemical Co. Ltd., PetroChina Company Limited, The Dow Chemical Company, Anhui Jucheng Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd, ZL Petrochemicals Co. Ltd., Beijing Heng- Chemical Group Co., Ltd., Ashland Inc., Shandong Shuiheng Chemical Co., Ltd., Yixing Bluwat Chemicals Co. Ltd., Feixiang Group of Companies, Xitao Polymer Co. Ltd., Kemira, Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC, Jiangsu Feixiang Chemical Co. Ltd. and Shadong Polymer Biochemicals Co. Ltd.
• Oil and Gas
• Water Treatment
• Other Applications
• Anionic Polyacrylamide
• Non-ionic Polyacrylamide
• Cationic Polyacrylamide
• Other Product
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.