Polyaryletherketone (PAEK) - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Polyaryletherketone (PAEK) market is accounted for $801.31 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $1498.16 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors increasing demand of PAEK in automotive and aerospace industries and rising demand in the medical industry are driving the market growth. However, high product cost and availability of substitutes are the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Polyaryletherketone (PAEK) possesses more mechanical power and improved temperature solidity due to its partially crystalline thermoplastic substance. Due to their outstanding properties such as little poisonous emissions, high heat resistance and high mechanical power these market is extensively used in various applications. Due to its excellent resistance to hydrolysis it is broadly used in medical devices.
By end user, oil and gas segment has a growing prominence due to raising demand for PAEK materials in anti-wear tape, subsea connector, pipe & liner, compressor, and valve. In the demanding oilfield environment extends the existence of the equipment and properties of PAEK increases the stability of the oilfield equipment. On the basis of geography, Europe is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the augmented usage of PAEK in the automotive production to manufacture a range of exterior, interior, and under-the-hood machinery for automobiles. Moreover it is likely to lead to a raise for PEEK in this region due to high command for advanced medical devices.
Some of the key players in Polyaryletherketone (PAEK) Market include Victrex PLC, Solvay S.A, Evonik Industries AG, Arkema Sa, Celanese Corporation, Gharda Chemicals Limited, SABIC, Ensinger, Akro-Plastic GmbH, RTP Company, Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials, Toray Advanced Composites, Darter Plastics Inc, Quadrant Epp Surlon India Ltd and Nanoshel LLC.
Product Types Covered:
• Polyetherketoneketone (PEKK)
• Polyetherketone (PEK)
• Polyetheretherketone (PEEK)
• PolyEtherKetoneEtherKetoneKetone (PEKEKK)
• Glass Filled
• Carbon Filled
End Users Covered:
• Aerospace & Automotive
• Oil & Gas
• Industrial and General Engineering
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.