Polyimide Films - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Polyimide Films Market is expected to grow from $1.59 billion in 2016 to reach $3.5 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 11.9%. Mechanical properties and superior thermal of polyimide films in comparison to other polymers and growing automotive industry are some of the major factors driving the market. High cost of polyimide films acts as a major restraint to the growth of the market. Increasing demand for polyimide films in emerging nations and preference for transparent polyimide films are some of the vital opportunities for the polyimide films industry.
Electronics is the fastest growing end-use industry segment in the global polyimide films market, because of its designing flexibility for component manufacturers and equipment designers. Based on application, the flexible printed circuit segment is predicted to grow at the highest CAGR due to its wide usage by various end-use industries. Among all regions, Asia-Pacific is projected to lead market during the forecast period due to the rising disposable incomes and growing electronics consumption products.
Some of the key players in Global Polyimide Films Market include E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Kolon Industries, Inc, Kaneka Corporation, Saint-Gobain, Skckolonpi Co.Ltd, UBE Industries Limited, Arakawa Chemicals Industries, Ltd., Taimide Tech, Inc., Du Pont-Toray Co. Ltd., Flexcon Company, Inc., Yongkang Haotai Industry and Trade Co., Ltd., I.S.T Corporation, Liyang Huajing Electronic Material Co., Ltd, Yunda Electronic Materials Co., Ltd., Anabond Limited, Suzhou Kying Industrial Materials Co., Ltd, Von Roll Holding AG, Shinmax Technology Ltd, and Tianjin Hengji International Trade Co., Ltd.
• Flexible Printed Circuit (FPC)
• Pressure Sensitive Tape
• Specialty Fabricated Product
• Wire & Cable
End Users Covered:
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.