Polymer Binders - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Polymer Binders Market is accounted for $21.26 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $50.25 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 10.0% during the forecast period. Increasing per capita paint utilization, growth in the global construction industry and increased demand for technical textiles are some of the key factors influencing the market growth. However, factors such as risks associated with spray drying are hindering the market growth.
Polymeric binders are valuable raw materials in coatings and in the construction industry. They are mostly used in repair mortar, decorative, skim coats applications and waterproofing mortar to upgrade mortar properties. Polymer binders have outstanding water resistance, pigment binding capacities and alkali and abrasion resistance. Moreover, they supply outstanding bonding strength which makes them perfect for motor modifications.
Amongst Application, Construction Additives segment held significant market share due to increasing usage for the tiling & flooring, insulation system applications, plastering and mortar modification. Depending on geography, Asia Pacific will be the major revenue contributor to the market throughout the predicted period. India and China are the major producer and consumer of textile products, globally. They are also the largest and third-largest textile industry, respectively, which is favorable for the growth of the market in the textile & carpets application.
Some of the key players in Polymer Binders market include Arkema, Celanese Corporation, Wacker Chemie, Dowdupont, BASF SE, Synthomer PLC, Toagosei Co., Ltd., Dairen Chemical Corporation, Omnova Solutions, Trinseo, Adpl Group and Chemrez Technologies.
• Vinyl Acetate
• Other Types
• High Solids
• Paper & Board
• Construction Additives
• Textile & Carpets
• Adhesives & Sealants
• Architectural Coatings
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.