Polymer Modified Cementitious Coatings - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Polymer Modified Cementitious Coatings market is expected to grow from $1.17 billion in 2016 to reach $2.03 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 8.2%. Growing infrastructural activities in emerging economies, increasing investments in research and development, and encouraging government regulations are some of the major factors fostering the market growth. In addition, rising awareness about adopting green technologies is another factor boosting the market growth during the forecast period. On the other hand, volatility in raw material prices and less shelf life are some of the restraints limiting the market growth.
By polymer type, acrylic polymer segment is expected to command the market during the forecast period on account of the high adoption in architectural application, and waterproofing applications. Based on application, residential buildings segment leads the market globally with the biggest market share and is expected to grow with considerable growth rate during the forecast period. The growth of this segment is attributed to increasing construction activities in emerging countries.
North America and Europe are projected to be the leading markets during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is expected to witness high growth rate during the forecast period. The growth is attributed to raising construction industry and government investments in public infrastructure in emerging countries such as India and China. Strong growth rate of chemical industry in China is also favoring the Asia Pacific region growth.
Some of the key players in global polymer modified cementitious coatings market include BASF SE, Akzo Nobel N.V., Arkema S.A., Berger Paints India Limited, Celanese Corporation, Evercrete Corporation, Flexcrete Technologies Limited, Fosroc International Limited, H.B. Fuller Company, Indulor Chemie GmbH, Lafarge Malaysia Berhad, Mapei S.P.A., Organik Kimya San. Ve Tic. A.S., Pidilite Industries Limited, Saint-Gobain Weber S.A., Sika AG, The DOW Chemical Company, The Lubrizol Corporation, and W. R. Meadows, Inc.
Polymer Types Covered:
• SBR Latex
• Acrylic Polymer
Application Types Covered:
• Residential Buildings
• Public Infrastructures
• Non-Residential Buildings
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.