Power Bank - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Power Bank market is accounted for $6.81 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $32.23 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 18.9% during the forecast period. The factors driving the market growth are increasing adoption of smart phones & electronic devices and price drop in power banks etc. However, increasing preferences for wireless charging technologies and improved batteries are restraining the market.
Power banks are charging devices that are type of portable batteries to control any power in and power out using circuitry. The power banks store energy by charging them a USB charger when power is available. The power banks are then further used for charging various electronic devices such as phones and tablets irrespective of the power connection, and can also be carried at remote locations.
By product, solar power bank is powered by the energy harnessed from sunlight. They are useful during camping trips, where electricity sockets are unavailable and charging equipment for emergencies is essential. Most of them can be charged alternatively using a USB. The demand for these devices is projected to increase in the coming years owing to the growing popularity of solar energy as an environmentally-friendly alternative.
Asia Pacific in the global scenario has a positive impact on due to growing number of users of electronic devices, large-scale digitization, availability of affordable power banks and penetration of e-commerce in the electronics industry are driving the product demand in this region.
Some of the key players in the Power Bank market are Xiaomi Inc. , Sony Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., RavPower, Mophie, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, GP Batteries International Ltd, Apacer Technology Inc., Anker Technology Co. Limited, Ambrane India Private Limited, Asus, Intex Technologies, Lenovo Group, Ltd., Oppo Electronics Corp, Syska, The Targus Corporation and UNU Electronics.
• Lithium Polymer (LI-Polymer) Battery
• Lithium Ion (LI-Ion) Battery
• Battery Case
• Portable Power Banks
• Solar Power Banks
• Other Products
Port Types Covered:
• Two USB Ports
• One USB Port
• More Than Two USB Ports
Capacity Ranges Covered:
• Above 15500mAh
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Offline Distribution Channel
• Online Distribution Channel
• Above $300
• Between $200 and $300
• Between $100 and $200
• Between $70 and $100
• Between $50 and $70
• Between $20 and $50
• Less than $20
• Portable Media Device
• Digital Camera
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Consumer Electronics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.