Process Automation - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Process Automation Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period. Improved focus on manufacturing in developing economies, technological innovations and growing adoption of robotics are some of the factors fueling the market growth. However, shortage of skilled workforce and security concerns are hindering the market.
Process automation industries have been into continuation for a long time. The advance in automation systems has taken the process industries to a next level in terms of time management, production quality, energy efficiency and optimization of process. It generally follows five layered architecture in which I/O systems is at lowest level then PLC then SCADA followed by MES and ERP respectively. These five layers together form process automation.
Based on end user, paper and pulp industry has significant growth during the forecast period due to it required high utilization of raw material during a lot of process with close monitoring of temperature and chemical content and the process automation allows to achieve the same from one location through the process automation. By geography, North America has the largest market share during the forecast period owing to the major developments surrounding the emerging technologies.
Some of the key players profiled in the Process Automation Market include Siemens AG, ABB Ltd, Honeywell International Inc, Schneider Electric, Danaher Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Emerson Electric Co, Ametek Inc, Rockwell Automation, Teledyne Technologies Inc, Yamatake Corporation, Omron Corporation, Robert Bosch GmBH, Texas Instruments, Inc. and Eaton Corporation.
Valves, Actuators and Positioners Covered:
• Input/Output Cards
• Software Systems
• Process Automation Services
• Instrumentation & Controls
Communication Protocols Covered:
• Wireless Protocol
• Wired Protocol
End Users Covered:
• Food and Beverages
• Oil and Gas
• Chemical and Petrochemical
• Water and Wastewater Treatment
• Paper and Pulp
• Energy and Utilities
• Metals industry
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.