Product Lifecycle Management Consumer Packaged Goods and Retail (PLM CP&R) - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Product Lifecycle Management Consumer Packaged Goods and Retail (PLM CP&R) Market is accounted for $1743.19 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $5205.36 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 12.9% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include growing demand in small and medium-sized business across consumer goods, increasing demand for process automation and huge implementation of product lifecycle management (PLM) software. However, single data source for products and related information & cross functional information flow is restraining the market growth.
Product lifecycle management (PLM) means efficient information executive correlated to fabrication and product design, along with last disposal in a product expansion method. The product lifecycle processes constantly evolves with changes in variables such as functions, time, price and performance.
Based on End User, Retail segment has a significant growth during the forecast period due to the rising focus of retail companies on developing benefits and enhancing brand equity is sustain the growth of the PLM CP&R market in retail.
By Geography, the North America is anticipated to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period. In the North America, an innovator shift has been observed toward ‘Factory 4.0 or Digital Factory.’ The technology helps in dropping costs during method generalization, operations flexibility, accelerating process to process alterations, tracking products across the lifecycle, and quality enhancement. It also enables better interaction and collaboration through stable information sharing.
Some of the key players in global product lifecycle management consumer packaged goods and retail (PLM CP&R) market are Oracle Corporation, Advantech Co., Ltd., Accenture, Dell Technologies Inc., SAP S.E., IBM Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., HP Inc., Autodesk Inc., Dassault Systems, 10ZiG Technology, Acer Inc., PTC Inc., Gerber Scientific, Inc., Infor, Centric Software, Selerant Corporation and Atos SE.
Deployment Types Covered:
• Software as a Service (SaaS)
• Artwork & Labeling
• Simulation & Test
• Formula Design and Management
• Application Lifecycle Management
• Computer Aided Design (CAD)/Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM)/Computer Aided Engineering (CAE)
• Laboratory Information Management
• Product Data Management (PDM)/Centre for Product Design and Manufacturing (CPDM)/Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
• Internet of Things (iOT) (Consumer and Industrial)
• Digital Manufacturing/Plant Simulation
• Electronic Computer-aided Design Software (ECAD)/Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
• Rapid Application Development (RAD)
• Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM)
End Users Covered:
• Apparel, Footwear & Accessories
• Consumer Packaged Goods
• Consumer Goods
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.