Protocol Analyzer - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Protocol Analyzer Market is accounted for $938.36 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $1,235.64 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are the increase in wireless applications, rise in demand for cloud-based services, and growing adoption of the outsourcing market. However, cyber threats including viruses and spyware are the restraining factors for the growth of the market.
A protocol analyzer is used for the testing and verification of network elements, network services, and network performance, to ensure network reliability and interoperability between network elements. It allows capturing the data traffic generated by various protocols. It forms the basis of communication between the controller PC and serial I/O modules.
By end-user, the telecom segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the wide application of these products for testing customer premise equipment and network infrastructure equipment. Based on geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period owing to the high adoption rate of advanced technologies across all the end-user industries.
Some of the key players in Protocol Analyzer Market include Keysight Technologies, Rohde & Schwarz, Teledyne LeCroy, Tektronix, AWT Global (AceWavetech), Viavi Solutions, Hitex, Micropross, Averna, Utel Systems, Acta Ltd, Total Phase, Anritsu, JDSU, LINEEYE CO, and EXFO.
• Scalar Network Analyzer
• Vector Network Analyzer
• Packet Analyzer
• Bus Analyzer
• Network Protocol Analyzer
• SPI/I2C Analyzer
• IP Load Tester
• USB Analyzer
End Users Covered:
• Aerospace & Defense
• Broadcast & Media
• Food and Beverage
• Factory Automation
• Oil & Gas
• Buses Field
• Electric Power Transmission
• Water or Sewer Management
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.