Sand Control Systems - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Sand Control Systems Market is accounted for $2.34 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $3.70 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing drilling of the oil and gas field in the onshore regions, rise in oil prices, growing population and rapid industrialization leading to ever increasing energy needs have pushed oil and gas exploration activities are driving the market growth. However, stringent environmental regulations imposed by the government are inhibiting the market growth.
Sand control refers to managing/minimizing sand and fine production during petroleum production. There are several techniques for minimizing sand creation from wells. The system plays an significant role in the overall conclusion process and it enhances the concert and the efficiency of a well. They also help in eliminating trouble such as the downhole cavities and the corrosion of the hardware.
Based on Application, onshore segment acquired significant growth due to the increasing dependency on conventional oil & gas and occurrence of vast onshore oil & gas wells. By geography, Asia Pacific is leading the market owing to rising government support in oil & gas industry, growing private investments to support new drilling activities and growing economy of developing countries such as china.
Some of the key players profiled in the Sand Control Systems Market include Baker Hughes, A Ge Company, Dialog, Halliburton, Interwell, Mitchell, National Oilwell Varco, Oil States International, Packers Plus, Schlumberger, Superior Energy, Tendeka, Weatherford and Welltec.
Well Types Covered:
• Cased Hole
• Open Hole
• Frac Pack
• Gravel Pack
• Inflow Control Devices
• Sand Screens
• Slotted Liners
• Plastic Consolidation
• Resins Coated Gravel
• Stand Alone Screen
• Other Techniques
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.