Security Labels - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Security Labels market is expected to grow from $21.32 billion in 2017 to reach $40.81 billion by 2026 with a CAGR of 7.4%. High growth in E-commerce sectors, increase in consumption of consumer durable goods and development in manufacturing, pharmaceutical industry are some of the factors driving the market. However, increase in prices of raw materials is the major restraint for the market. A security label is a label that is attached to a resource or bundle that provides specific security metadata about the information it is fixed to. Security labels protect the product against theft in any setting where it may be necessary to identify label tampering.
By application, Food & beverage segment is anticipated to be driven by the increasing disposable incomes of people in emerging nations. Beverage manufacturers widely use security labels on bottles due to features like aesthetic appeal, high durability and brand positioning which they offer. On the basis of region, North America is projected to grow at a significant rate due to increase in growth in the packaging industry and theft issues in the region. Moreover, bill mandating a tracking methodology by U.S. legislators to pass to monitor the authenticity of prescribed drugs might further support the demand for security labels markets in the region.
Some of the key players in the Security Labels market include CCL Industries, Inc, Honeywell International Inc., UPM Raflatac, Avery Dennison Corporation, 3M, Groupdc, Label Lock, Seiko Holdings Corporation, Polylabel.Com, Tesa SE Group, RR Donnelley, Intertronix, Nova Vision Inc, Kejing Electronics Co. Ltd and Guangzhou Huaisheng Packaging Co., Ltd.
Identification methods Covered:
• Radio-frequency identification
• Bar codes
• Other Identification Methods
• Other Types
• Consumer durables
• Food & beverage
• Other Applications
• Release liner
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.