Service Fulfilment - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Service Fulfilment Market is accounted for $5.56 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $13.57 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 11.8% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth increase in the number of connected devices, rapid industrialization, and technological advancements. However, saturation in traditional revenue streams is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Service fulfilment aims to minimize the problem of congestion occurred as a result of increased usage of the communication network by the service providers and telecom operators. It examines data related to various parameters so that it can help in boosting operational efficiency thereby improving customer experience.
By end-user, the IT & telecommunication segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period owing to the increasing popularity of teleconferencing and video chats. Based on geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the rising demand for enhanced connectivity solutions across different platforms.
Some of the key players in the Service Fulfilment market include Oracle Corporation, Accenture, Hewlett-Packard, CISCO Systems, Alcatel-Lucent, Ericsson, IBM, NEC Corporation, Amdocs, and Huawei Technologies.
End Users Covered:
• IT & Telecommunication
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.