Sexual Wellness - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Sexual Wellness Market is accounted for $39.42 billion in 2017 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.4% to reach $122.96 billion by 2026. The demand for sexual products from emerging economies, increasing online retailers, growing incidences of AIDS/HIV and STDs and awareness about sexual wellness products are pushing strong market growth. Furthermore, innovative condom designs and silicone-based lubricants are gaining popularity, growing increase of women making purchases are the major trends to be observed by the market. However, side effects due to toxic ingredients in products, frequent product recalls, pre-conceived notions and societal inhibitions, product counterfeiting and availability of various substitutes for condoms are the challenges faced by the market.
Based on Product segment, Sex toys industry has t gain more mainstream acceptance and availability. Many products companies in the world introduced branding concepts like packaging art, logos, product names, and brand voice. There are hundreds of manufacturers and distributors, and thousands of retailers around the world. For example, ion batteries have made USB rechargeable sex toys more accessible to the people. The introduction of waterproof toys in the bathtub paved way for the industry. New brands are inclined to focus on the women, such as Maude, a start-up that specializes in sex essentials.
Asia Pacific is expected to be the largest market which is led by India, China, Japan, and South Korea where sexual wellness products are popularity among users. Europe and North America witnessed to be the second and third largest market attributed by huge demand form premium sex toys and condoms along with water-based and silicone-based sexual lubricants.
Some of the key players in Global Sexual Wellness market are Ansell (LifeStyles Healthcare Pte Ltd ), Bijoux Indiscrets, BioFilm Inc, Church & Dwight, Fuji Latex, Doc Johnson, HLL Lifecare, Intimate Organics, Kheper Games, LoveHoney Pjur, Mankind Pharma, Mayer Laboratories Inc., Raymond Group, Reckitt Benckiser Group, The Female Health Company, Trigg Laboratories and Vee Excel Drugs and Pharmaceuticals.
• Antifungal agents
• Sex toys/Vibrators
• Condoms and female contraceptives
• Personal lubricants
• Erotic lingerie
• Pregnancy testing products
• Other sexual wellness products
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Retail Outlets
• Online Stores
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.