Smart Learning - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Smart Learning Market is accounted for $19.41 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $82.88 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 17.5% during the forecast period. While the factors like rising demand for elearning solutions and increasing demand for connected devices in education system are driving the growth of the market. However, high cost of producing elearning content is hampering the market growth.
Smart learning is a term for education in digital age. It reflects how advanced technologies are enabling learners to process knowledge and skills. Although the ongoing global movement to smart learning are important concept shift in modern learning, many people still find the concept clear.
Based on Learning Mode, Asynchronous learning segment is likely to have a huge demand due to it is carrying out online as well as offline learning and convenience of time and flexible access to econtent. By geography, North America is likely to have a huge demand due to high demand in emerging countries such as US & Canada. US government initiatives and investments in the education sector and increasing adoption of digital technologies in Canada are driving the region in this market.
Some of the key players in Global Smart Learning market include Blackboard, IBM, Samsung, SMART Technologies, Adobe, Saba Software, Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, BenQ, Huawei, D2L, Newrow, McGraw-Hill, Alphabet, Ellucian and Cisco.
Product Types Covered:
End Users Covered:
Learning Modes Covered:
• Asynchronous Learning
• Synchronous Learning
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.