Software Defined Storage - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Software Defined Storage Market is accounted for $4.18 billion in 2016 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 39.0% to reach $42.1 billion by 2023. Factors like growth in the volume of data across enterprises, rise of software-defined (SD) concept and cost optimization in managing hardware are boosting the market growth. Absence of skilled workforce for effective deployment of SDS infrastructure and security and reliability concerns in virtual cloud storage will impede the market growth. Furthermore, competitive market environment and downtime avoidance of storage infrastructure provide wider opportunity for the market to grow.
Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance (BFSI) application segment accounted for largest market revenue because it gives analysts sufficient time to plan and manage their data to comply with evolving government regulations. Software-Defined Storage Controller Software is expected to grow signi?cantly during the forecast period. The security, and support & maintenance services are expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region due to technological advancement with the increasing IT number of companies. North America is the largest market because many companies are adopting software-defined solutions in their data centers.
Some of the key players in global Software Defined Storage market are Amplidata Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., Dell Inc., EMC Corporation, Fujitsu Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Hitachi Data Systems, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Netapp, Inc., Nexenta Systems, Inc., OpenText Corporation, Seagate Technology and Scality*, Vmware Inc. and Western Digital Corporation.
• Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance (BFSI)
• Logistics and Warehouse
• Media and Entertainment
• Telecom & IT
• Other Applications
• Data-Backup and Disaster-Recovery
• Storage Provisioning and High Availability
• Other Usages
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Small and Medium Enterprises (SMES)
• Large Enterprises
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.