Sulfur Fertilizers - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Sulfur Fertilizers Market is accounted for $4.52 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $7.03 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.03 % during the forecast period. The growth of this market is mainly driven by growth in demand for crops prone to sulfur deficiency and increase in sulfur deficiency in soil. In addition rising demand for more agricultural productivity and reduction in sulfur emission influencing the requirement for added sulfur are some of the key factors that drive the growth of the market. However, Increase in the development of organic food consumption, depressed commodity prices, and lower farm incomes are the major factors restraining the market growth.
By type, elemental sulfur segment is anticipated to be the fastest-growing during the forecast period. The use of elemental sulfur is increasing due to its ability to reduce soil pH and to reclaim sodic soils. And the liquid segment is projected to be the fastest-growing during the forecast period. The market growth of liquid formulation is attributed to its benefits such as ease of application, higher accuracy, ability to maintain low nitrogen levels, and savings on cost expended on labor. Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period. The market is this region is driven by the increase in agricultural practices and the requirement of high-quality agricultural produce.
Some of the key players in sulfur fertilizers market include K+S Aktiengesellschaft, The Kugler Company, Uralchem, Coromandel International, Agrium, ICL, Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan, Eurochem, The Kugler Company, The Mosaic Company, Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemicals, Yara.
• Dry Formulation
• Liquid Formulation
• Seed Row
• Other Applications
• Sulfates of Micronutrients
• Sulfate Fertilizers
• Elemental Sulfur Fertilizers
• Other Sulfur Fertilizers
Crop Type Covered:
• Controlled Environment Agriculture
• Conventional Agriculture
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.