Technical Textiles - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Technical Textiles Market is accounted for $XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach $XX million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of XX% from 2016 to 2022. Rising significance for geotextile, shifting consumer preferences, increasing demand for new application areas, growing flexibility and recognition of products are some factors poised to grow the market. However, changing environmental mandates across regions and high cost of finished products are some factors inhibiting the market. Moreover, the future opportunity for the market lies in appearance of new technologies and increasing demand in promising industrial markets.
By product, Woven technical textiles segment commanded the maximum market share during the forecast period due to easy accessibility of woven textile fabrics in all the market segments of the technical textile industry. In terms of geography, APAC is expected to grow at a significant growth rate due to growing disposable incomes and increasing demand for wearable technology in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in this market include Cabot Corporation, DIC Corporation, BASF SE, Low & Bonar PLC, Avintiv Inc., Freudenberg & Co. Kg., Kimberly-Clarke Corporation, E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Huntsman Corporation, Lanxess AG, SRF Limited, Tencate NV, Toyobo Co., Ltd., Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. and Asahi Kasei Corporation.
• Nonwoven technical textiles
• Woven technical textiles
• Hand-made elements
• Heat-set Synthetics
• 3D Knitting
• Finishing Treatments
• 3D Weaving
• Other Technologies
Fiber Types Covered:
• Specialty Fibers
• Synthetic Fibers
• Natural Fibers
• Inorganic Pigments
• Organic Pigments
Fabric Types Covered:
• Colored Technical Textiles
• Non-Colored Technical Textiles
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.