UV Absorbers - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global UV Absorbers market is expected to grow from $702.13 million in 2016 to reach $1214.64 million by 2023 with a CAGR of 8.1%. Growing adoption of UV absorbers in agricultural greenhouse films, increasing market for wood coatings, and rising demand from automotive industry are some of the factors bolstering the market growth. However, volatility of raw material prices, stringent government regulations is limiting the market growth.
By absorber type, Benzotriazole type is leading the market with a largest market share during the forecast period. The dominance is owing to heavy adoption in several applications, for instance personal care, coatings, adhesives, plastics, printing, etc. The plastic application segment is anticipated to witness higher growth rate over the forecast period. The growth is attributed to increasing adoption in agricultural films, automotive plastics, and packaging.
Asia Pacific region is predicted to grow at higher CAGR due to rapid industrialization, growth in automotive industry which is largely consuming UV absorbers in automotive adhesives, coatings, and plastics applications in this region. North America is estimated to be the dominant one among all, due to raising technological advancements that are expected to drive this dominance through the forecast period.
Some of the key players in global UV absorbers market include BASF SE, Addivant, Adeka Corporation, Apexical, Inc., Chemipro Kasei Kaisha, Ltd., Chitec Technology Co., Ltd., Clariant AG, Dalian Richfortune Chemicals Co., Ltd., Everlight Chemical Industrial Co., Huntsman Corporation, Lycus Ltd., LLC, Milliken Chemical, Sabo S.P.A., Solvay S.A., Songwon, and Valtris Specialty Chemicals.
Absorber Types Covered:
• Other Absorbers Types
Application Types Covered:
• Personal Care
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.