Video Streaming - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Video streaming Market accounted for $26.27 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $83.41 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 17.9% from 2015 to 2022. Increasing adoption of the technology by enterprises due to technological advancements in streaming is favouring the market growth. The simplicity involved in integrating OTT solutions into the current video streaming systems has led to vast growth of video streaming market. However, a huge cost involved in execution of these streaming technologies has been an obstacle for many vendors.
North America has been a significant market for video streaming market owing to the extensive usage of video streaming services by players in the region for marketing and branding of products and company. In U.S. Netflix leads the way with more than 50 percent of the subscriptions, followed by Amazon Prime Video and Hulu. Asia Pacific is witnessing faster growth than any other region with Australia and Singapore being major contributors.
Some of the key players in the market are Akamai Technologies, Adobe Systems Incorporated, Amazon Web Services, Netflix, Inc., Ustream, Cisco Systems, Inc., Apple, Inc., Google Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Hulu, Kaltura and Highwinds Networks.
End Users Covered:
• Gaming Consoles
• Laptops and Desktops
• Smart TV
• Smartphones and Tablets
• Small Office and House Office (SOHO)
• Large Enterprise
• Small and Medium Enterprise (SME)
Organization Size Covered:
• Internet Protocol Television
• Over the Top (OTT)
• Pay TV
• Transportation and Logistics
• Media and Entertainment
• IT and Telecom
Deployment Type Covered:
Type of Streaming Covered:
• Live Video Streaming
• Non-Linear Video Streaming
• Training and Support Service
• Consulting Service
• Managed Service
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.