Waste Management Software - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Waste Management Software Market is accounted for $8.75 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $18.75 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 10.0% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling market growth are increasing smart city initiatives, strict environmental protection regulations, and rapid urbanization. However, the high initial cost is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Waste management is a process of collection, transportation, and disposal of different types of waste products. Waste management software is adopted by various waste management organizations to plan waste storage, transportation, and disposal and to implement strategies for recycling of materials. The software also helps in managing communication with customers and contracts as well as in billing and payments.
By technology, the Wi-Fi segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period owing to its features like faster deployment and end-to-end visibility. Based on geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the growing environmental concerns among people of the major economies.
Some of the key players in Waste Management Software Market include Normandy Waste Management Systems, Wastebits, Alpine Technology, SFS Chemical Safety, PandL Software Systems, TRUX Route Management Systems, Sequoia Waste Solutions, DesertMicro, Thoughtful Systems, Emerge Knowledge Design, Ritam Technologies, Delta Equipment Systems, Wastedge, WAM Software, Cairn Applications, Soft-Pak, and Paradigm Software.
• Application Software
• Professional Software
Software Types Covered:
• Scale Software
• Waste Hauling Software
• Waste Tracking Software
• Maintenance Software
• Route Management Software
• Recycling Software
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
• Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
• Real-Time Locating Systems (RTLS)
• Consumer Goods
End Users Covered:
• Waste Disposal Company
• Nursing Home
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.