Waterborne Epoxy Resin - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Waterborne Epoxy Resin market is expected to grow from $3.15 billion in 2016 to reach $6.58 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 11.1%. Growing demand from coatings & paintings industry, raising adoption of eco friendly products, and technological advancements in eproxy resins are some of the factors favoring the market growth. In addition, increasing demand for lightweight vehicles, growing construction industry in emerging economies are some of the other factors fuelling the market growth during the forecast period. However, strict government regulations, high capital requirements are limiting the market growth.
Low molecular resins are broadly consumed in composites, coatings, & adhesives. It features better resistance power, easy to use, and less odor. These resins are highly adopted in coating applications. Automotive industries are consuming eproxy resins for making lightweight vehicles and to protect vehicles from rust. Asia Pacific region is commanding the global market with largest market revenue during the forecast period. Increasing consumer spending and high industrial growth in emerging countries such as India, Japan and China are favoring the Asia Pacific market growth.
Some of the key players in global Waterborne Epoxy Resin market include Adeka Corporation, Aditya Birla Chemicals (Thailand) Ltd., Allnex GmbH, Baling Petrochemical Co., Ltd., Cardolite Corporation, Ciech S.A., Conren, DIC Corporation, Dongguan Rong Chemical Co., Ltd., Evonik Industries AG, Helios Resins, Hexion Inc., Huntsman Corporation, Kukdo Chemical Co., Ltd., Nan Ya Plastics Corporation, Olin Corporation, and Reichhold LLC.
Epoxy Resin Types Covered:
• Low Molecular Weigh
• High Molecular Weight
Application Types Covered:
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.