Well Intervention - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Well Intervention Market is accounted for $7.41 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $13.94 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include enlarge in global energy demand, upsurge in oil & gas production, rising penetration of matured fields and increasing government focus toward development of aging fields. However, strict government regulations on E&P activities are restricting the market growth.
Well interventions are utilized to avoid unexpected problems in oil and gas wells, clean and confiscate debris before completion, safely hang production during storms or planned maintenance, conduct remediation and stimulation to revive production, sidetrack existing wells to reach new targets, and carry out safe and effective plug and desertion at the end of the well’s economic life.
Among Application, Offshore segment is expected to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period. Offshore drilling is done under the ocean and includes pre-salt and deepwater drilling. Well interventions services for offshore drilling are provided during various amenities with deepwater mobile offshore drilling units, buoyant platforms, combined drilling & production facilities, and base founded drilling rigs. Offshore drilling is very costly due to the logistics involved and it requires a substantial amount of time as compared to onshore drilling methodology.
By Geography, North America was the leading market and is expected to grow at the considerable market share during the forecast period due to surge in crude oil production by an average growth and natural gas production. The US accounted for the majority share in North America. Factors such as quest for finding possible untapped oil and gas minerals, growing offshore drilling activities in the Gulf of Mexico, and shale boom, are expected to drive market growth over the forecast period.
Some of the key players in global Well Intervention market are Schlumberger Limited, Weatherford, C&J Energy Services, Inc., Halliburton, Archer, Baker Hughes, Oilserv, Superior Energy Services, Inc., Welltec, Expro Group, Trican, Altus Intervention, National Oilwell Varco, Odfjell Well Services, Axis Well Technology, Calfrac Well Services Ltd. and Cudd Energy Services.
Intervention Types Covered:
• Heavy Well Intervention
• Medium Well Intervention
• Light Well Intervention
• Tubing & Packer Failure & Repair
• Logging & Bottomhole Survey
• Remedial Cementing
• Sand Control
• Zonal Isolation
• Artificial Lift
• Coiled Tubing
• Thru Tubing Intervention
• Wireline Cased Well Intervention
• Subsea Landing String Services
• Well Control
• Wellhead and Christmas Tree Maintenance
• Other Services
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.