Wireless Mesh Networking (WMN) - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Wireless Mesh Networking Market is accounted for $6.79 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $15.88 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 11.2% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth include accelerated usage of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet-of-Things (IoT) technologies in various industries, increased usage of mobile and handset devices along with the rise in suitable technologies used in handsets, growing demand for faster data transmission and better Wi-Fi coverage, and cost benefits offered by wireless mesh technologies. However, vulnerable to security attacks may hinder the market growth.
Wireless Mesh Network (WMN) is a mesh network which is developed through the connection of wireless access points mounted at network location of each user. It consists of a communication network spread out among several wireless mesh nodes, which inter-communicate to share the network across a large geographical area. These network technologies offer a significant advantage over traditional wireless networks as they do not need ethernet cables or any form of physical wiring except for the source node. The wireless mesh network is self-configuring, allowing the integration of new mesh nodes automatically without the need for network administration.
By application, the disaster management and rescue operations segment is expected to grow at the significant rate during the forecast period. The growing number of natural disasters, due to rising temperatures and increasing global warming across the globe are expected to create the need for enhanced rescue operations, which, in turn, projected to fuel the demand for strong wireless communications networks. Furthermore, these networks are also used in the defense & military applications for improving communication among the team and various other departments.
Based on the geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest-growing regional market over the forecast period, owing to the rising number of smart cities development initiatives by various governments to enhance operational efficiency and optimize resources and rapidly developing oil & gas industry in the region. Furthermore, the rising number of smart cities projects across the region, especially in India, China, Malaysia and Vietnam are expected to bolster the market growth in the forthcoming years. The rising investments by the government for improving the wireless communication infrastructure across the region such as availability of free Wi-Fi at railway stations and airports are projected to upsurge the demand for WMNs in the upcoming years.
Some of the key players in Wireless Mesh Networking Market include Strix Wireless Systems Pvt Ltd., Aruba Networks Inc., Tropos Networks (ABB Group), Zebra Technologies, Qorvus Systems Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Rajant Corporation, Ericsson (BelAir Networks, Inc.), Fluidmesh Networks LLC, Motorola Solutions Inc., Unicom Systems, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Synapse Wireless Inc., Firetide Inc, Ruckus Wireless Inc, and Cambium Networks.
Radio Frequencies Covered:
• 9 Ghz Band
• 5 GHZ Band
• 4.9 GHz Band
• 2.4 GHz Band
• Sub 1 GHz Band
• Hybrid Wireless Mesh Networks
• Infrastructure Wireless Mesh Networks
• Client Wireless Mesh Networks
• Ad-Hoc Mesh
• Physical Appliances
• 802.16 (WiMAX)
• Medical Device Connectivity
• Smart Home Networking
• Traffic Management
• Disaster Management and Rescue Operations
• Video Surveillance & Security
• Community Networking
• Video Streaming & Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
• Smart Mobility
• Smart Utilities
Sales Channels Covered:
• Direct Sales
End Users Covered:
• Oil & Gas
• Transportation & Logistics
• Smart Cities and Smart Warehouses
• Defense and Law Enforcement
Routing Protocols Covered:
• Dynamic Source Routing
• Better Approach to Mobile ad hoc Networking
• Ad hoc On-Demand Distance Vector
• Destination-Sequenced Distance-Vector Routing
• Temporally-Ordered Routing Algorithm
• Hybrid Wireless Mesh Protocol
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.