Wireless Network Test Equipment - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Wireless Network Test Equipment Market is accounted for $3.46 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $7.41 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 10.0% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing use of smart devices, technological advancement, and need for better infrastructure solutions. However, time-consuming R&D activities are the restraining factors for the growth of the market.
The wireless network test equipment comprises software and hardware used by the communication network equipment and operator manufacturers. This helps the network operators to make use of novel services to reduce the operating costs and improve the quality and productivity of the entire network.
By network technology, the 5G segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as it can provide high data transfer rate with minimum latency. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period owing to the huge population and increased use of smartphones.
Some of the key players in Wireless Network Test Equipment Market include Keysight Technologies, Anritsu, Empirix, Viavi, Netscout, Dingli Corporation, Rohde & Schwarz, Infovista, Gemalto, Bird Technologies, Spirent Communications, Accuver, Radcom, Teoco, and EXFO.
Enterprise Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small-medium Size Enterprises
Equipment Types Covered:
• Crowdsourcing Equipment
• Site Testing Equipment
• Operations Support Systems (OSS) With Geolocation Equipment
• SON Testing Equipment
• Drive Test Equipment
• Monitoring Equipment
Network Technologies Covered:
• Support & Maintenance
• Mobile Phone
End Users Covered:
• Energy and Utilities
• Telecommunications Service Providers
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
• Media and Entertainment
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.