Application Gateway - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Application Gateway Market is accounted for $1.45 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $3.91 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 11.7% during the forecast period. The factors driving the market growth are an increase in the number of different application-layer attacks and rising consumers demand is pushing companies to come up with efficient products. However, lack of mandatory regulations for information security is restraining the market.
Application gateway or application-level gateway refers to a firewall proxy, protection factor that gives the system genuine security over system traffic. It helps the enterprises by giving different highlights, for example, concealing the wellspring of internet protocol address and shield from programmers on their goal on separating data from interior frameworks by the utilization of logging and authenticating features.
By End User, the Retail segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to increasing demand for application and data security in online retailing to increase the adoption of application gateway solution. Based on geography, North America is expected to grow in emerging countries due increasing number of cyberattacks on government agencies and protection against data breaches in the region.
Some of the key players in the Application Gateway market are Microsoft, SAP, Orange, F5 Networks, Palo Alto Networks, Forcepoint, Zscaler, Citrix, Akamai, Aculab, Imperva, Barracuda Networks, Kemp Technologies, Snapt and Avi Networks.
• Consultation Service
• Integration and Deployment
• Operation and Maintenance
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
• Large Enterprises
End Users Covered:
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
• Government and public sector
• IT and Telecommunication
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.