Encryption Software - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
“According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Encryption Software Market is accounted for $2.45 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $10.21 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 22.6% during the forecast period”. Growing mobility, rising concerns related to data loss and strict regulatory standards are some of the factors favouring the market growth. However, dearth of awareness is anticipated to hamper the market growth.
By Industry, BFSI segment is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR attributed to increasing number of cyber-attacks. By geography, North America commanded the market, followed by Europe. Largest market share of North America is attributed to the stringent regulations regarding data privacy compliance and growing adoption of cloud and mobility technologies.
Some of the key players in Encryption Software market include IBM Corporation, EMC Corporation, Checkpoint Software Technologies, Intel Corporation, Trend Micro, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, SAS Institute, Inc., Sophos Ltd., Winmagic, Inc, Symantec Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc. and Hewlett-Packard.
Deployment Types Covered:
• On-Premise Deployment
• Cloud Deployment
• Communication Encryption
• Disk Encryption
• Database Encryption
• Cloud Encryption
• File/Folder Encryption
End Users Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
• Managed Service
• Professional Service
• Government & Public Sector
• Aerospace & Defense
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.