Endpoint Security - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Endpoint Security Market is accounted for $12.80 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $26.65 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 9.6% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors driving the market growth are the increasing security risks, rising policies like bring your own devices (BYOD), and growing use of smart devices. However, scepticism associated with cloud-based endpoint security is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
The process of securing end-user devices like desktops, laptops, and mobile devices is known as endpoint security. Endpoints serve as points of access to an enterprise network and create points of entry that can be exploited by malicious actors. Endpoint security software protects these points of entry from the risky activity and/or malicious attack.
By deployment mode, the cloud segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period owing to its benefits including easy maintenance of generated data, cost-effectiveness, and scalability. Based on geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the growing use of automation and increasing adoption of mobile devices.
Some of the key players in Endpoint Security Market include Cisco, Microsoft, Malwarebytes, Symantec, Panda Security, Kaspersky Lab, Check Point, McAfee, Trend Micro, Cylance, F-Secure, Bitdefender, Palo Alto Networks, Crowdstrike, Endgame, Rsa Security, Carbon Black, Fortinet, SentinelOne, and Comodo.
Deployment Modes Covered:
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
Enforcement Points Covered:
• Mobile Devices
• Point of Sale Terminals
• Endpoint Detection and Response
• Encryption Technologies
• Endpoint Protection Platform
• Mobile Device Security
• Managed Services
• Professional Services
• Web and Email Security
• Patch Assessment
End Users Covered:
• Government and Public Sector
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
• Investment Services
• Energy and Power
• Aerospace & Defense
• Telecommunications and IT
• Retail and Ecommerce
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.