Energy Harvesting Equipment - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Energy Harvesting Equipment Market is accounted for $340.00 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $1,058.00 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 13.4% from 2017 to 2026. Some of the factors such as rising energy costs and growing acceptance of green energy sources are fueling the market growth. However, increasing complex processes for regulatory approval is the factor which is hampering the market. Growth of Big Data and IoT technologies and rising consumer awareness are factors providing several growth opportunities in the coming years.
Energy harvesting equipment is used for capture and transfer of small amounts of readily available energy in the environment into utilizable electrical energy. This energy can be used directly or stored for later use. It is highly efficient at locations with no grid power and the energy captured through energy harvesting equipment is sufficient for applications such as remote sensing, body implants and other consumer devices.
Amongst End User, Residential segment accounted held significant market share during the forecast period. The rising disposable income of customers and the growing acceptance of superior consumer electronic devices such as smart phones and laptops across the world are some of the major factors driving the residential segment in this market. By geography, North America energy harvesting equipment market is expected to dominate the market due to the high implementation of green energy technologies in the U.S. and the availability of resources for contributing advanced energy harvesting equipment experiences to the end-users in this region.
Some of the key players in Energy Harvesting Equipment market include UTAG Green Energy Technologies Inc., Tigo Energy, Inc, Texas Instruments Incorporated, SolarEdge Technologies Inc., Siemens AG, ReVibe Energy, Renesas Electronics, Ocean Harvesting Technologies AB, Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Microchip Technology Inc., Honeywell International Inc., GreenPeak Technologies, Fujitsu Limited, Enocean GmbH, Cymbet Corporation, Arveni SaS and ABB Limited.
• Thermoelectric Energy Harvesting
• Radio Frequency
• Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting
• Photovoltaic Energy Harvesting
• Electrodynamic Energy Harvesting
• Other Technologies
End Users Covered:
• Home & Building Automation
• Aerospace & Defense
• Security System
• Consumer Electronics
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.