Gigabit Passive Optical Network Chipset - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Gigabit Passive Optical Network Chipset market is accounted for $1998.97 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $3755.12 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are growing digitization and mass adoption of smart and connected digital devices by businesses, governments, and consumers. However, less range than an active optical network is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Gigabit Passive Optical Network is a fiber optic network which offers connection from one point to multiple points. It is a fiber-to-the-premises type of network, which offers several connections through unpowered splitters and a distinct optical fiber.
By technology, NG-PON2 segment is going to have a huge demand due to several advantages obtainable by this technology such as multi-channel compatibility, elasticity, and enhanced performance compared to its counterparts. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is estimated to have a lucrative growth in the forecast period. The growth is mainly attributed to the quick conversion from wireless to wired optical communication in China and making the country tremendously favorable for penetration of GPON chipsets. Also, the occurrence of a huge number of producers of GPON chipsets in the Asia Pacific.
Some of the key players in Gigabit Passive Optical Network Chipset Market include Adtran, Alphion, AT and T, Broadcom, Calix , Cisco Systems, Dasan Zhone Solutions, Fujitsu, HiSilicon Technologies, Huawei Technologies , Marvell Technology, Motorola Solutions, NXP Semiconductors and Realtek Semiconductor .
• Optical Network Unit (ONU)
• Optical Distribution Network (ODN)
• Optical Line Termination (OLT)
End Users Covered:
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
• Information Technology & Telecom
• Government Institutions
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.