High-Performance Computing - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global High-Performance Computing market is accounted for $32.49 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $66.04 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.2%. Improved performance efficiency and smarter deployment & management with high quality of service and faster computing capabilities of micro servers or high-performance computing systems are expected to boost this market’s growth. However, a cost for setting up an HPC and maintaining it is high and software hurdles continue to grow are restricting the market growth. In addition, Advent of Exascale Computing to Maximize the Benefits of HPC and The importance of storage & data management are providing ample opportunities.
High-Performance Computing is a practice to aggregate computing power that delivers high-performance capabilities in handling large number problems in science, business or engineering fields.HPC systems involve all types of servers and micro servers that are being used for highly computational or data-intensive tasks.
Amongst type, the cloud deployment type helps minimize an organization’s operational costs by eliminating the need to buy an additional computing resource. Moreover, the cloud comes with cost benefits, which has enabled small enterprises to take advantage of its benefits. By geography, North America dominated the global market due to technology-based solutions. It is also expected to be a strong player in the global economy, especially, in the development and implementation of new technologies. This implementation of new technologies is driven by the huge increase in raw data, and the need for security, thus, leading to the deployment of HPC systems.
Some of the key players in the High-Performance Computing market include are IBM, Dell, Intel, Microsoft Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), Lenovo, Cisco Systems, Cray, Atos, Fujitsu, NVIDIA, Advanced Micro Devices Inc, NEC Corporation, Sugon Information Industry Co. Ltd, and Amazon Web Services.
Server Price Bands Covered:
• USD 250,000–500,000 and Above
• USD 250,000–100,000 and Below
• Professional Services
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
• High-Performance Business Computing
• High-Performance Technical Computing
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.