In-Memory Computing - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global In-Memory Computing Market accounted for $13.10 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $147.85 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 30.9% during the forecast period. Rapid growth of big data, the need for simplifying architecture, and drop in memory prices are the factors driving the market growth. However, volatility of data may hinder the market growth.
In-memory computing is the storage of information in the core random access memory (RAM) of dedicated as opposed to in complex relational databases functioning on comparatively slow disk drives. This innovation helps business clients, including retailers, banks and utilities, to swiftly identify patterns, analyze massive data volumes on the fly, and perform their operations quickly.
By Component, In-Memory Data Management (IMDM) segment is likely to have a huge demand during the forecast period as it enable decision makers to get to the information they are seeking rapidly and more readily. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the presence of enterprises such as BPOs and KPOs in countries such as China, Japan, and India. The indispensable foundation of such organizations is the giant quantities of data that need to be stored, analyzed, and then utilized for the purpose of decision-making.
Some of the key players profiled in the In-Memory Computing Market include Fujitsu, Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Altibase Corporation, Red Hat Inc, GridGain Systems Inc, IBM Corporation, Software AG, SAP SE, TIBCO Software Inc, Hazelcast Inc, Gigaspaces , and ScaleOut Software.
• Relational Database
• Nosql Database
• Online Transaction Processing (OLTP)
• Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
Organizational Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium Businesses
• In-Memory Data Management (IMDM)
• In-Memory Application Platform (IMAP)
End Users Covered:
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
• IT and Telecom
• Energy and Utilities
• Aerospace and Defense
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.