Liquid Milk Replacers - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Liquid Milk Replacers Market is accounted for $193.26 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $331.47 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period. Increasing consumption of dairy products and acceptance of precision nutrition techniques are some factors impacting the market growth. However, factors such as preservation and logistical advantages associated with powdered milk replacers are hampering the market.
Amongst types, non medicated segment accounted for considerable market share during predicted period. This is owing to the fact that infant livestock are being fed with milk replacers for the first 6-8 weeks of their birth. Non-medicated liquid milk replacers are fed to livestock infants for the first 1-2 weeks of their birth to protect them from diseases or certain deficiencies. Based on geography, Europe is the key revenue contributor to the market during the forecast period owing to increasing demand for milk and milk products among consumers in this region.
Some of the key players in Liquid Milk Replacers market include Liprovit BV, Glanbia, PLC, Nutreco N.V., Cargill, Petag Inc., Calva Products, LLC, Land O'lakes Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Lactalis Group and CHS Inc.
• Other Livestocks
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.