Network Emulator - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Network Emulator Market accounted for $135.06 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $321.08 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 10.1% during the forecast period. Increasing attacks and security breaks on networks is one of the major factors driving the market growth. However, price sensitivity of network testing and emulators may restrain the market growth.
The network emulator can test actual application execution on a virtual system. Its motivation is to survey execution, anticipate the effect of changes, or generally enhance specialized choices. This is different from network simulations that apply simply traffic, organize models, channels and conventions to mathematical models.
By End User, Telecommunication segment is likely to have a huge demand across the globe due to the need to emulate the complex network deployments. Network Emulator is essential for equipment manufacturers to test the quality parameters (QoS) of the telecommunication services. Based on geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period. The developed countries like US and Canada have invested significantly in Research and Development (R&D) activities, thereby contributing to the development of innovative technologies in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Network Emulator Market include Keysight Technologies, Polaris Networks, Spirent Communications, GigaNet Systems, SCALABLE Network Technologies, Apposite Technologies, SolarWinds, Aukua, iTrinegy, PacketStorm, InterWorking Labs, Tetcos, Valid8, Calnex, and W2BI.
• Software-defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN)
• Internet of Things
• Other Applications
• General Type
End Users Covered:
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
• Information Technology
• Government and Defense
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.