Power Distribution Unit - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Power Distribution Unit Market is accounted for $1,888.1 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $3,729.0 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period. Proliferating data center demand, reduced power consumption, and a rapid increase in the amount of data generated coupled with the growing need for data storage are some of the key factors responsible to drive the market growth. However, increasing data center server complexity is a major restraining factor faced by the market.
A power distribution unit (PDU) or mains distribution unit (MDU) is a device fitted with multiple outputs designed to distribute electric power, especially to racks of computers and networking equipment located within a data center.
On the basis of type, intelligent/ monitored PDU is expected to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period. There is a significant rise in the implementation and deployment of intelligent/ monitored PDU due to its advantages over basic PDU such as network-grade power distribution, remote/local monitoring, and outlet control.
Some of the key players in the Power Distribution market are ABB Ltd., AFCO Systems, APC Corp, Cyber Power Systems, Eaton Corporation, Emerson Electric Co., Enlogic Systems LLC, Geist Ltd., Hewlett-Packard Co., Leviton Cisco Systems, Raritan Inc., Schneider Electric., Server Technology Inc. and Tripp Lite.
Power Phases Covered:
• Triple Phase
• Single Phase
• Intelligent/ Monitored Power Distribution Unit
• Switched Power Distribution Unit
• Basic Power Distribution Unit
• Metered Power Distribution Unit
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Commercial Building (Networking)
• Data Center
• Laboratories (IT/Computer Labs)
End-Use Industries Covered:
• Military & Defense
• Data Center
• Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI)
• Telecom & IT
• Other End-Use Industries
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.