Procurement Outsourcing Services - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Procurement Outsourcing Services market is accounted for $2,856.72 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $9,437.63 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 14.2% during the forecast period. The need to adhere to regulatory guidelines and ensure compliance and emergence of nearshore and offshore outsourcing locations are some key factors propelling the growth of the market. However, the augmented gap between growing customer need and association capability are hampering the market.
Procurement outsourcing services is a process wherein a company engages an external service provider to manage its core and non-core purchase transactions and expenditures. This helps the company allocate important resources to work on strategic initiatives and handling important business activities. Procurement outsourcing services help companies reduce operational costs, increase savings on investments, and improve businesses.
Based on the type, the consulting services segment is likely to develop at a major pace due to an increase in acceptance of procurement services across customers. This process helps companies save on significant capital. By Geography, North America held a well-known contributor to the global procurement outsourcing services market due to the elevated response about the services among users and an increasing number of service providers in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Procurement Outsourcing Services include Xchanging, WNS, Wipro Limited, Optimum Procurement, LLC, Infosys Ltd., IBM Corporation, HCL Technologies, GEP, Genpact Ltd., Corbus, Aquanima, and Accenture Plc.
• Consulting Services
• Business Process Outsourcing Services
End Users Covered:
• Consumer Goods & Retail
• Media & Entertainment
• Energy & Utilities
• Building, Construction & Real Estate
• Travel & Hospitality
• Professional Services
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
• IT & Telecom
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segment, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.