Revenue Assurance - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Revenue Assurance Market is accounted for $436.22 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $1,106.86 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 10.9% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are the need for automation solutions for revenue assurance, increasingly complex business environment, and need to adhere to numerous revenue streams. However, the reliance on human-led services for market expansion is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Revenue assurance refers to the set of activities or principles that enable organizations to accurately capture revenue for all the products sold or services provided. Instead of rectifying financing errors after they have occurred, or not identifying or correcting them at all, revenue assurance principles or tools allow companies to examine and fix present or potential revenue leakage points throughout networks and intermediate client- and customer-facing systems and correct the data before it reaches the organization’s billing systems.
By deployment model, the cloud segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period because of the rising adoption of cloud solutions by small and medium enterprises. These businesses prefer cloud solutions because of the lack of resources and capital. On the basis of geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the significant investments in new technologies such as 5G.
Some of the key players in Revenue Assurance Market include Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Accenture PLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development L.P., Advanced Technologies & Services Inc, Neural Technologies Ltd, Equinox Information Systems Inc, Tech Mahindra Limited, International Business Machines Corporation, Cartesian Inc, Martin Dawes Analytics Inc, Amdocs, WeDo Technologies, Subex Limited, Connectiva Systems Inc, Capana Inc, Teoco Corp, and ISON Technologies.
Deployment Models Covered:
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Small and Medium Enterprises
• Large Enterprises
• Cost Leakage
• Revenue Leakage
• Margin Leakage
• Usage Assurance
• Billing and Rating Validation
• Migration Assurance
• Provisioning Assurance
• Roaming and Interconnect Partner Assurance
End Users Covered:
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.