Robot Operating System - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Robot Operating System Market is accounted for $282.86 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $683.53 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 10.3% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include increasing implementation of collaborative modular robots, growing demand for Robotics-as-a-Service (RaaS) model, and the rising adoption of low-cost industrial robots. However, high installation cost of low-volume production applications is restricting the market growth.
Robot operation system is an open source framework to develop robot software. This framework includes tools, libraries, and conventions required for developing the code or algorithm for a robot. The operating system is essential to the functioning of a robot as it allows developers to build a robot based as per their specifications.
Amongst Robot Type, Collaborative Robots segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the benefits of collaborative robots (Cobot’s) to perform certain light-duty tasks is driving the adoption of collaborative robots. Cobot’s can be integrated with various sensors, vision systems, and passive compliance. It also integrates with overcurrent detection features which detect any imminent collision with humans.
By Geography, Asia Pacific is likely to have a huge demand during the forecast period. The high adoption rate of digital technologies and automation, especially in China, Japan, and South Korea, has made APAC a lucrative market. The growing development in these countries is expected to provide several new opportunities for the ROS vendors in APAC.
Some of the key players in global Robot Operating System market are Husarion, Inc., ABB Ltd., Denso Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, iRobot Technologies, Fanuc Corporation, Omron Corporation, KUKA AG, Stanley Innovation, Yaskawa Electric Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Cyberbotics Ltd, Clearpath Robots, Toshiba Corporation, Kawasaki Robotics, Yamaha Robotics, Epson Robots, Stryker Corporation and Nachi Robotic Systems Inc.
Robot Types Covered:
• Commercial Robots
• Industrial Robots
• Plastic Injection and Blow Molding
• Metal Stamping and Press Tending
• Pick and Place
• Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machine Tending
• Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Handling and Information Communication and Technology (ICT)
• Testing and Quality Inspection
• Co-packing and End Of Line Packaging
End Users Covered:
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.