Super Hi-Vision - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Super Hi-Vision Market is accounted for $38.43 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $213.71 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 21.0% during the forecast period. Increasing demand for better resolution display screen and growing trend of high quality at-home entertainment systems is fuelling the growth of the market. However, high price and prime costing of 8K product is restraining the market.
The super hi-vision is a digital video format referred to as ultra-top definition (UHD) picture quality with impressive 3D sound. Super Hi-Vision market can give new measurements to TV broadcasting and commercial electronics, camera lenses, medical science, space science and defence sectors by high-goals show technology.
Based on type, 8K Ultra HD Television segment is likely to have a huge demand in the forecast period due to its high pixel counts, and with the support of advanced facilities, companies produce very large LCD sheets, called mother glass, from which display panels of TV are cut. By geography, Asia Pacific is estimated to have a huge demand due to huge consumer base, along with the presence of large number of players like Sharp and BOE Japan.
Some of the key players in Global Super Hi-Vision market include Toshiba Corporation, Sony Corporation, Sharp Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Red Digital Cinema Camera Company, Panasonic Corporation, LG Display Co. Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Innolux Corporation, Ikegami Tsushinki Co. Ltd., Hisense Group, Haier Group Corporation, BOE Technology Group, and AU Optronics.
• Light Emitting Diode (LED) Display Screens
• Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
• Smart Phones
• Personal Computers
• Camera lenses
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Retail And Advertisements
• Media And Broadcasting
• Healthcare And Medical
• Consumer Electronics
• Business And Education
• Aerospace And Defense
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.