Super Hi-Vision - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Super Hi-Vision Market is accounted for $38.43 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $213.71 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 21.0% during the forecast period. Increasing demand for better resolution display screen and growing trend of high quality at-home entertainment systems is fuelling the growth of the market. However, high price and prime costing of 8K product is restraining the market.
The super hi-vision is a digital video format referred to as ultra-top definition (UHD) picture quality with impressive 3D sound. Super Hi-Vision market can give new measurements to TV broadcasting and commercial electronics, camera lenses, medical science, space science and defence sectors by high-goals show technology.
Based on type, 8K Ultra HD Television segment is likely to have a huge demand in the forecast period due to its high pixel counts, and with the support of advanced facilities, companies produce very large LCD sheets, called mother glass, from which display panels of TV are cut. By geography, Asia Pacific is estimated to have a huge demand due to huge consumer base, along with the presence of large number of players like Sharp and BOE Japan.
Some of the key players in Global Super Hi-Vision market include Toshiba Corporation, Sony Corporation, Sharp Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Red Digital Cinema Camera Company, Panasonic Corporation, LG Display Co. Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Innolux Corporation, Ikegami Tsushinki Co. Ltd., Hisense Group, Haier Group Corporation, BOE Technology Group, and AU Optronics.
• Light Emitting Diode (LED) Display Screens
• Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
• Smart Phones
• Personal Computers
• Camera lenses
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Retail And Advertisements
• Media And Broadcasting
• Healthcare And Medical
• Consumer Electronics
• Business And Education
• Aerospace And Defense
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the samples are available for all the published reports. You can request them by filling the “Request Sample” option available in this page.
Yes, you can request a sample with your specific requirements. All the customized samples will be provided as per the requirement with the real data masked.
All our reports are available in Digital PDF format. In case if you require them in any other formats, such as PPT, Excel etc you can submit a request through “Inquiry Before Buy” form available on the right hand side. You may also contact us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +1-301-202-5929
We have 3 different licensing options available in electronic format.
- Single User Licence: Allows one person, typically the buyer, to have access to the ordered product. The ordered product cannot be distributed to anyone else.
- 2-5 User Licence: Allows the ordered product to be shared among a maximum of 5 people within your organisation.
- Corporate License: Allows the product to be shared among all employees of your organisation regardless of their geographical location.
All our reports are typically be emailed to you as an attachment.
To order any available report you need to register on our website. The payment can be made either through CCAvenue or PayPal payments gateways which accept all international cards.
We extend our support to 6 months post sale. A post sale customization is also provided to cover your unmet needs in the report.
We provide a free 15% customization on every purchase. This requirement can be fulfilled for both pre and post sale. You may send your customization requirements through email at email@example.com or call us on +1-301-202-5929.
Note: This customization is absolutely free until it falls under the 15% bracket. If your requirement exceeds this a feasibility check will be performed. Post that, a quote will be provided along with the timelines.