Telecom Analytics - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Telecom Analytics Market is accounted for $1.38 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $10.51 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 33.6% during the forecast period. Improved implications for revenue management, escalating vulnerability to attacks and increase in mistrustful activities are some of the major factors driving the market. Whereas, factors such as high maintenance costs for qualified services and lack of awareness among operators are hindering the Telecom Analytics market. New market opportunities and trends with cloud computing and new business models are prompting the IT infrastructure outsourcing services market. While Europe and Asia-Pacific are estimated to witness improved market traction, North America is anticipated to be the largest market in requisites of market size during the forecast period.
The key players in the global telecom analytics market are Accenture Plc, Cisco Systems, Inc., Hewlett-Packard Company, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Sap Ag, Teradata Corporation and Wipro Limited.
• Network Equipment
End Users Covered:
• Telecom Operators
• Small and Medium Enterprises
• Large scale Enterprises
• Consulting Services
• Support and Maintenance
• Consumer Analytics
• Network Analytics
• Cost Analytics
• Market Analytics
• Service Analytics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.