Thermal Transfer Labels - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Thermal Transfer Labels market is accounted for $1.89 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $3.34 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors such as increasing focus on reducing food wastage and massive development in the pharmaceuticals industry are driving the market growth in the forecast period. However, lack of responsiveness is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Thermal transfer labels are a well-liked print process mainly used for the printing of recognition labels. This market is mostly use printing process for the printing of high-class barcodes. It can laminate the print for further durability. By melting wax within the print heads of a focused printer thermal-transfer label is completed.
By application, healthcare segment is likely to have a huge demand due to use of thermal transfer labels to stamp tags for patient ID systems, which increases ease of understanding of information to patients and reduces medical errors. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to increasing amount of retail outlets in promising economies such as India and China. Various governments encouraging policies on the market are the factors reflecting positively.
Some of the key players in Thermal Transfer Labels Market include Honeywell International Inc, CCL Industries Inc, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, 3M Company, LINTEC Corporation, Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, Multi-Color Corporation, Inland Label and Marketing Services LLC, Coveris Holdings S.A. and WS Packaging Group, Inc.
Printer Types Covered:
• Polyethylene (PE)
• Polypropylene (PP)
• Retail Labels
• Food & Beverages
• Semiconductor & Electronics
• Industrial Goods & Products
• Tracking, Logistics, and Transportation
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.