Virtual Private Server - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Virtual Private Server is growing at a CAGR of 17.2% during the forecast period. Increasing importance of enterprises on secured hosting, mounting vulnerabilities in a signaling system and rising concerns regarding the security of enterprises are some key factors influencing the market growth. In addition, the rising deployment of Windows based servers provide ample opportunities for the growth of the market. However, factors such as lack of technical knowledge and need for preventive IT maintenance are hampering the market growth.
A virtual private server (VPS) appears to the user as a dedicated server, but that is actually installed on a computer serving multiple websites. Virtual dedicated server (VDS) is used as synonyms of the virtual private server (VPS). It is traded as a service by different internet hosting service providers. It operates autonomously from other virtual spaces that are on the same machine. It uses virtualization technology to provide you with dedicated (private) resources on a server with multiple users.
Based on product, Operating System segment held significant market share attributed to the increasing demand for a secure server. All the applications of a virtual private server install and run on an operating system. Linux Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting is a cost-efficient and an easy setup web hosting solution lay significant stress on the data security and offers reliability. By geography, North America is expected to grow at a faster rate due to rising demand from various industry verticals.
Some of the key players in Virtual Private Server market include AWS (Amazon Web Services), Vidahost, DreamHost, Bluehost, Kamatera, AD Hosting, OVH, United Interne, TekTonic, Sasahost Limited, DigitalOcean, A2 Hosting, AccuWeb Hosting, Vultr and Linode.
Enterprise Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small & Medium Enterprises
• Cloud Based
Channels Type Covered:
• Direct Sales
• Operating System
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
• Medical & Healthcare
• Telecom and IT
• Public Sector
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.