Mobile Marketing - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Mobile Marketing Market accounted for $8.83 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $48.71 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 20.9% during the forecast period. Increased popularity of mobile web and applications, robust internet penetration in developing countries, and growth of social media and advertising are the factors driving the market growth. However, security concerns for confidential information may hinder the market growth.
Mobile marketing is a multi-channel digital marketing scheme aimed at reaching a particular type of audience on their smartphones, tablets, or any other associated devices through websites, E-mail, messages, social media, or mobile applications for product news and promotions.
By component, the services segment is likely to have a huge demand during the forecast period due to the integration of various marketing applications. Services help organizations in making successful customer relationships by constantly supporting them through their business term. They also promote organizations by enhancing marketing project implementation and streamlining marketing operations. Based on geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the fast acceptance of mobile marketing platform and services among enterprises in this region. A considerable number of mobile marketing platform vendors, including the giant players, have their presence in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Mobile Marketing Market include Oracle, SAP, Airship, FollowAnalytics, Adobe, Swrve, Marketo, Imimobile, Acoustic, Salesforce, Xtremepush, Localytics, Vibes, Braze, and Pyze.
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
• Mobile E-mails
• Mobile Web
• Bluetooth Mobile Marketing
• Push Notifications
• Short Message Service (SMS)
• Quick Response Code
• Mobile Banner Advertisements
• Location-based Marketing
• In-app Messages
• Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS)
• Interactive voice response (IVR)
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Affiliate Marketing
• Content Marketing
• Omni-channel Marketing
• Online Public Relations
• Social Media Marketing
End Users Covered:
• Energy and Utilities
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
• Media and Entertainment
• Travel and Logistics
• Telecom and IT
• Retail and eCommerce
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.